Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catssss~

Inspired by Blog org tu, Mell26 (Ingat de jer ader kucing France~~huhu) I now present each and everyone of you, my piece of work, entitled, "Kucing-Kucing yang Bukan Kucing Sayer in The Wild". Enjoy~




















They are just an astonishing god creature aren't they. To be honest, I'm not a fan of them, the cat. Not a big fan actually as I reconsidered myself as just their fan, not their 'hugest' fan. Haha. He the one in yellow holding the cat is the super huge fan of Cats. Since the day he was born. Haha. Well seriously, Cats' madness in my family are divided into two. He and my Dad, while my Mama and I on the opposite side. Haha. There u go. The show of the day by me, "Kucing-kucing yang Bukan Kucing Sayer in The Wild". Thank you for coming and hope all of you enjoyed the show. See you guys, next time!Bye2!

2 comments:

Mell L. said...

kucing muka Melayu.hahaha!

so cute the paws.cm nk picit2 je.heurgh.geram tgk.

aFiQ said...

melayu?
ni malaysia la~