Friday, January 23, 2009

Farewell~



18 of February is the date. About a month from now i will be leaving Malaysia for NZ. Shoot. I didn't noticed about that at all till the day Shidey and Paang bought their cargo luggage. About 2 days ago. They made me to think of, in a period of one month, I should be having have all the shot in the world to savour and enjoy everything i do here in Malaysia. One of them is without a doubt, things related to Malaysian football. Tomorrow I will be at Kuala Lumpur FA Stadium to catch Malaysia in action against UAE in the Asia Cup Qualifying game at 8.45pm. Those who love Malaysian football, please show up and join us, to fight and stand our ground! (Perghh UK Habes!)


To make that game far more fun than to enjoy a packet of KUACI all through the game, ULTRAS MALAYA, this time around will come out with our very own D-R-U-M. Spell it right. DRUMSSS. Haha. There u go, ULTRAS spirit. Come together with the drumsss, of course, our very own, unique tunes, chants and song, that i believe will create an unbelievable atmosphere at the KLFA Stadium and even to the Malaysia Football scene also. Not to forget, FLARES courtesy of Precinters Ultras aka Apit. God Bless u lad!. I just dont care if that UAE game turn out to be not on our side as long as I have fun at the terrace, cheers and support my beloved Harimau Malaya. In fact, this game will be the last game of us, 'the flying ultras of Beach Street Ultras' to show our support and love together with many other ULTRAS MALAYA before we leave Malaysia at the end of next month. Emotional~... Gozal as the rep of the ULTRAS MALAYA even planning to have a kind of Testimonial Football Match to 'celebrate' our departure. What a proper farewell. Terharu dan sedey btul ni..


Sad to learned the fact that i will missed the progression of Malaysian Football scene for the upcoming 2 years. I'll missed everything, MSL, National Squad, Wisma FAM and even my favourite club after EVERTON FC, Perlis FA. To mark my official absenty from Malaysian Football scene (Harhar!), I demanded an away win to Selangor!Checkout that poster~

No comments: