Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tim Cahill is my Hero!!!


In that poster which I grabbed from evertonfc.com, I thought it is a unique kind of poster. It’s a tale of two legend. Not just any normal ordinary legend. It’s an all time EVERTON FC legend. I might be unlucky to live in this era as I can't witness the phenomenal Dixie Dean in action with my own eyes. Or watch him play in my telly. But now, I know that I am as lucky as other senior EVERTON FC fans back in the glory days. I have the once in a life time chance to enjoy double Merseyside Derby in a week. Even better, I am witnessing the emergence of another Toffees legend, TIM CAHILL!

Last Monday, 19th January 2009, marked the new chapter of Everton FC history, when Tim Cahill scored his 3rd goal at Analfield on derby day. Made him the only Everton's player to equal the great Dixie Dean's tally. I am most impressed with Cahill, as quoted, that he was chasing shadows all night, often knowing that he wasn't going to get the ball, but he wanted to chase anyway, because he felt that sort of attitude was infectious and would rub off on the players around him. What an attitude! True class! So I like to wish my hero Timmy Cahill all the best for tomorrow’s clash. Hope u can break Dixie Dean record by score another goal against those Red Cunts and continue to ruins their season!COYB!

No comments: