Sunday, April 12, 2009

21st Century Breakdown?


Yesterday, on my way to the Royal Easter Show in Alexandre Park, I saw this one eye-catching poster opposite to the main entrance of the Cornwall Park. It was a poster of a couple, kissing in public with a bold heading, "Green Day", and then the phrase "May 15". Whoah!. At that moment, all I was thinking about, is a concert of Green Day in Auckland this May 15th. I always love Green Day and to watch them perform live on stage, would be like, unbelievable to me. The tought continue untill I reached Huia, and then, to find out that, 21st Century Breakdown, is actually their eighth album that soon will be released on the May 15th. Damn!But the hope of watching them perform live in Auckland is still running as Green Day was reported to plan a world tour for this upcoming album. Sweet!

More infos about this album here and here. Go download their first single from this album entitled Know Your Enemy~!

2 comments:

Pokjak a.k.a. Aizat said...

hola mates
ni latest album die ker?

aFiQ said...

yep mate!soon will be released